one week restore: gratitude

yes, I know that everyone goes on and on about gratitude - including moi -

nevertheless

it truly makes such a big difference 

to our life


(photo by Priscilla du Preez at Unsplash.com)

My friends Debbie and Mark gave me a wee booklet. A twenty-one day gratitude book. Ubelieveably cute. I also thought that it was quite genius.

Each day you write out:

* three awesome things that you are grateful for today

* daily affirmations (I am......... )

Three weeks is the perfect length of time for anyone to make an incredible change in mental and emotional well-being. And, in turn, our physical health gets so much better. 

Today, I am grateful for

* spending time with my youngest moko (grandchild). What a joy it was

* taking baby to the local beach. She was memorised by the scavenging ducks who wanted our sandwiches. A thrilling time for such a wee person

* being alive and well

I know that's a very basic and simple list, but for me, that's the whole point of gratitude. Being grateful for everyday things seems to make life much more special, and revered.

My affirmation for today is"thank you, Universe". It's my favourite and I've used it for years, ever since I left a bad situation. I was so grateful for my new life that I created, and used this affirmation constantly. I still do. Because I'm still grateful - for oh so many things. 

I reckon if someone did the three awesome things to be grateful for, and at least one affirmation, each day for one week of restore: they would feel so good, with a full heart which in turn gives a happy body.


you might also like these related posts:

** image: positivity and affirmations

** gratitude

** the law of increase



Comments

  1. How lovely, I think deep down the more simple the gratitude the more heartfelt it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep a list of things I am grateful for, daily. I started doing that in a vey low point in my life, when I felt everything was dark. I decided I needed to focus less on the negatives and concentrate on the positives. It has helped me tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your gratitude lists, Bless. They are inspiring. And such a lovely way that you chose to deal with things. xxxxx



      Delete

Post a Comment