ratna goes to an exhibition

 dreamland exhibition

by

Veronika Sola


Last night I went to a friend's preview exhibition, a mix of art, photograpy, film, and real life. The subjects were roses which are my favourite flower. I wish I'd worn my organic rose perfume and a floral top.

It's on at Elizabeth's in Victoria Park Market, in Auckland central, for this week. Who doesn't love a good market, as well?

Honestly, I was with the young, trendy, and beautiful. But aside from being fascinated by them all, (I'm a real observer of people), I was mesmerised by Veronika's work. Light, feminine, and lovely. Just like her. Interestingly, I had apparently told her three years ago, that she would be working with flowers. And this week, Veronika remembered that as she looked at her work. The artwork/photography is actually about her own journey through the past few years.

It's all reminded me how, when we follow our dreams, the urging from our heart - our own Path, our own magic, manifests. 

I don't understand how my photos from the exhibition wouldn't upload onto my blog (except the one of Veronika), so here's one from her facebook page.




Comments

  1. What a beautiful, vibrant & talented lady Veronika is. I think you need to revisit her exhibition and wear your rose perfume and floral top.
    I miss not hanging around with the hip and beautiful at festivals. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do need to, Vix. It's looking like a bit longer wait for you, sadly, with the festivals.

      Delete
  2. How lovely - what a wonderful subject for an exhibition and what a fabulous event :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty and feminine. Great photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veronika is so beautiful. I just had to put her photo there

      Delete

Post a Comment