when things go awry


photo by Chepko Danil at Pixel

Sometimes things just simply do not work out......

The best laid plans of mice and (wo)men......

On the day that I was supposed to do my chakra talk, I was really quite sick. With incredible tiredness, sore throat, weird headache and couldn't think coherently, nausea, temperature, etc.... need I go on? We all know now what I had. 

The day before, someone tried to hack into my email, or bank account. Sick as, I sorted that out with said bank. Then, somehow, and accordance with The Universe's Unfathomable Little Mysteries, my new computer got hacked. It was unusable. 

I had, for the very first time in my life, scribbled notes for my talk, so that I made sense (due to having a temperature and brainfog). Then I found out, at the very last minute, that my old computer could not do the recordings. No time to fix passwords on new computer. Panic!! Sick as, panic. So I used my supposedly smart phone. New and expensive (it was a gift, lucky me). It kept cutting out, and I couldn't do a decent recording. Obviously phone was smarter than moi, then.

AArrggghhhh!!!!

I eventually gave up, posted a message about it. And went to bed. Really, really, very upset. Brain fog upset.

I hope to have everything sorted to actually do the talk, soon. It really depends on when my computer is fixed. This past Monday was the first day that I'd been able to think coherently, and my second day of "being better". And I'm also testing negative, now.

Bloody hell. Who would have believed that everything could go so wrong? The stars were truly not aligned for me. I put out to The Universe for all things to be going well. 

So far it's worked. It's good to be eternally an optimist. (and hopeful...)

Anyways, computer is now fixed, and I just have to learn how to navigate a few things before I can do my online chakra talk. I'll let you know when it's up. I know that I'll be flying in the face of mainstream with what I'll be saying, but I do need to be true to my own knowledge. Not just what others "say".

** post about modern "knowledge" of chakras, here

** link to Global Unity Festival #3, about balance

** link to Global Unity Festival youtube site, here

** link to facebook, Earth Elders, for my talk on Life Path, here. You will need to join onto the site, and if you type Ratnamurti Saraswati in the search icon, my talk will come up.








Comments

  1. We probably got sick about the same time. The tiredness was so intense along with body aches, high temperatures, headaches. I am taking astragalus for liver and Harker’s adrenal tonic. Hoping the headaches will go and I will be my energetic self although a a slower version of myself . Life changing. Don’t start me on computers. Om shanti friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly copped it that day. And we were so careful!!! But so glad that you're on the Up.

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear that you have been ill. Plus all the other issues! Hope all is well now and you are feeling better. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've recovered, thanks Bless. It was an amazingly quick calamitous time.

      Delete
  3. When technology doesn't work, life can get instantly stressful. It's a wonderful invention, but it can be hard to keep up with all of the updates and challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment