New directions

I love this photo, it symbolises "peace", to me. 

Photo by mododeolhar: https://www.pexels.com/

Looking at new ways of doing my mahi (work)

Covid has certainly changed our lives in so many ways. What I used to do to earn money, is not a great option at the moment: 

** healing, at home and in a clinic

** teaching group yoga in private clients homes

** clairvoyant readings 

I do know that some people are doing these again now, however I really do respect that so many are still being respectful of covid, and not wanting to mix and mingle. So,

** the private yoga is now on zoom

** healing - the odd person here and there over the past two years. I used to do distant healing and am looking at resuming this. Am mulling the whys and wherefores of it, over. It's quite full-on to do, if one is thorough. I know that I'll never give up healing, as it's just so much a part of whom I am. I recently taught a couple of my friends from the clinic, Debbie and Mark, some advanced healing. 

** clairvoyant readings - I have met up with a couple of clients in parks, but I may go online with this as well. I don't actually do fortune telling, I contact guides and those who have Passed Over.

Life for sure has changed so much. 

the biggest of surprises

What has emerged of course, is an online monthly event called Global Unity Festivals, and as part of this I also give a talk and meditation on Earth Elders. Both are on Facebook. Honestly, when I was asked to do it, after a friend recommended me, I was one hundred percent surprised and not really keen. I'm just not into the whole fame and fortune thing. But I wised up and did it. I do love being part of this Festival, because it's so uplifting.

As part of the Festival, I do advertise it online, so now, mega-private me is splashed all over social media on a myriad of sites. Wowsers. If you had told me six months ago that I'd be doing any of this, I would have thought "yeah, whatever. Not". 

still loving blogging 

I had always wanted my two blogs to give some inspiration, and useful tips. Even though I do grumble sometimes on them. On the yoga/spirituality blog, I wanted to share some of my accumulated knowledge, which I've now also been doing on Earth Elders. Although I have toned it all down a bit (a lot!), so as to be suitable for online mainstream. 

I am so aware that as one door closes, another opens, which obviously has happened. But I also believe that we do need to open a few doors ourselves.

How has your work, and life, changed due to covid?

p.s. I didn't get to Accident Compensation due to a wrecked knee (on my previous post). A friend organised some powerful distant healing, and I did the rest of the healing on myself.


Link to a post about doing several things for income, here

Link to chakra meditation and my talks and other meditations on Earth Elders: here.  Click "join" if you haven't already, then click the search icon, and enter "Ratnamurti Saraswati". 

Link to Global Unity Festivals on you tube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals here 

Also find me:

yoga blog

facebook

swami ratnamurti/facebook

twitter

instagram

pinterest


Comments

  1. Covid hasn't affected me too much, but I have seen others lose their businesses and their jobs and that has made me sad at times.
    For myself, I don't think anything will affect me as much as the year my husband died. I not only lost him, but a close family member went to prison, I was heavily involved in a family marriage breakup, my career of homemaking came to an abrupt end, my financial security disappeared completely, and I became homeless and dependent on the charity of others. Much more traumatic than covid!
    Great to hear you are finding a new life path to pursue :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so full on. Unimaginable. We have no idea of the sorrows and hardships that others endure. Yet your blog is so upbeat, you are amazing.

      Delete
  2. Yes, when one door closes, another does open, but, sometimes, it takes time for it to open and sometimes, we have to nudge it open. Covid didn't change my life too drastically - I was already retired and I do enjoy staying at home, etc. What I missed the most was grocery shopping in person; I am considered to be in a high risk category, so, I've been ordering groceries and other things and having them delivered or picked up, curbside. I miss going into a store to browse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the little things that people seem to miss. Every now and then I feel quite lonely, but am happy to avoid crowds, overall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment