Bits and Bobs

 Another week gone by. An interesting one.


Photo by Duskfall Crew on Unsplash

Beautiful koru shape of this fern. 

Titirangi Healing Clinic

I just love this clinic. It's going so well. Has lovely ambience, thanks to our clients and wonderful healers. I truly believe in what we're doing there, and was so lucky to have learnt from Ruatau Perez, because he also encompassed the esoteric aspects. And this extra element is not always taught so strongly. To be honest, the deeper esoteric aspects are really more of what the Maori Healing is about. 

Carolyn de Silva  taught me so much about the practical and spiritual aspects of Romiromi, and we worked together for many years, working "hand over fist" on clients, really motoring through it all. She spent years learning and imbibing the deeper aspects of Romiromi, and I came on board a couple of years after her.

Answers to life's questions

I am now going to be doing readings at the clinic. I would call them readings of the spirit/Wairua, communicating with ancestors (tupuna) and guides (kaitiaki). 

Carolyn has agreed to do tarot readings there, as well. 

Communicating with these deeper relationships is so important. It can take away so much grief, and helps us to understand that love is eternal. I often do this in a healing session, too, if I feel that it's going to benefit the client. I would say that I mostly do spiritual healing.

We also do: 

  • privates 
  • haputangi (natal). For women wanting to conceive, during pregnancy, and recovery. Such a special time in life. 
  • house clearings and blessings. If your house doesn't feel good, even having spooky things happen....... a clearing works wonders

And we have also added:
  • aura healing (again, that's me). Working in a person's energy field. It's very gentle, but also profound. For someone who needs healing but isn't up to being touched, this is ideal. I have done many very powerful healings over three decades, using this type of energy work.
  • crystal healing. Great for reviving our energy, balancing chakras. It is sublime. Sometimes we do just need to calm down and experience a wonderful, peaceful, state of being. Carolyn does this.
Message me below or on facebook for any of these.

Budget beauty

I really am the queen of this. Some years ago, I used to make and sell Love Oils and skin care. I've just made some of my new skin mix, using 25 grams of a "natural" base, one teaspoon of wheat germ oil (because it's what I had, in the fridge of course), and 5 drops each of ylang ylang and rose oils, which I had "lying around", so to speak. I'm a great believer in using what I already have. I know that chemists sell lavender and rose oils quite cheaply, so I would use these if I didn't have essential oils which can be quite expensive. And I did the same with some Aquaphor, which is similar to Vaseline. I did this because I couldn't get any more out of the tube, so I just cut it open and scraped the residue out. Unbelievably there was about a third of a tube hiding in there. I added the same as for my day moisturiser. I love it and will keep doing this. Voila!! cheap but highly effective face skin yummies.

Stranger Danger. Alert.

I was followed by a well dressed teenager, or maybe early twenties? one night. I was driving home, about 9.45pm and he came after me, kept circling in front of my car on his e-bike (expensive) when I parked outside of my home, on the road. I was trapped inside my car and seriously was too scared to get out. Finally, a car cut in front of him, driving mega slowly as it turned into my road (no-one drives slowly here). They must have seen what that little creep was doing. I got out of the car asap, and started running to the house. He came after me, and yelling too!! But I got inside safely. So now I am mega nervous coming home in the dark. My educated guess is that it was a very privileged kid who was after drug money. 

here is a post explaining more about the clinic

here for an even deeper post about healing

here yes, even more about healing.

(Am obviously on a roll about healing here. It truly is my passion in life)

Link to Global Unity Festivals on you tube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals, here  



Comments

  1. That must have been scary to be followed home by a stranger! I'm glad you were able to get to your home, safely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment