Recap on some suggestions for revealing & living one's own uniqueness:
1) if something appeals to you to enrich your life: try it
2) if it doesn't make you feel or look good or is impractical, change it
3) repeat steps 1 & 2 until you do find out what suits you
4) keep doing step 3
5) a 5% change in anything produces a 20% effect, so if it is a positive thing like drinking a bit more water or fruit...go for it & if it seems difficult...do it a little bit (this is our 5%) to get a good effect
6) if step 5 doesn't work out, do step 2, then step 1.
7) a few little daily 5% changes here and there, will give more than 1 x 20% increase, & this will give an accelerated overall effect. This alone will bring changes that make you look & feel good. Like revving everything up.
8) keep a relaxed attitude.....tension creates stress
9) find some good affirmations that work for you
10) notice how the food that you eat effects you.
12) notice what times you eat ...when you are habitually hungry, & sort out snacks/meals for these times
13) make yourself look nice each day
14) sort out a skincare routine that suits you & your budget
15) make sure that you are "current'...not stuck in the past
16) enjoy the unique journey
I wrote this in 2016 , and forgot to post it. So, here goes: I have just had 3 days away with 3 ...
The inspiration for being Chic and Slim I have joined in on a facebook group which is...
I have decided to have choices, not resolutions, for 2018. Why? I always have the future in mind. As oppo...
Problems I have been having a LOT of angst due to my old and sad computer...