I truly believe in The Ancient Art Of Making One's Birthday Last For Quite A While.
In fact, I encourage it.
And this year, which was a Big number, I celebrated with:
- 3 cafe jaunts
- 1 family and friends soiree
- 3 dinners out
- lots of presents, despite my "no presents" decree
- a birthday massage with a top healer
- 3 floral bouquets
- 4 birthday cakes
- a complete pile of new summer clothes from one of my daughters
- sketchers slip on summer shoes from a grand-daughter
- and a big hair appointment from my other daughter
A good and delicious time, overall. And, a good-looking one, too.
But, there is more happening in the way of celebrating. Lucky me. I am so going to celebrate my birthday again next year. In many years past, I have just skipped the whole birthday thing. But now, I am enjoying the fun of it all.
And I had a birthday gift of an astrology overall reading for the rest of my year, birthday to birthday, plus a more detailed six month reading. So, my astrologer, actually my eldest daughter, has always said that, astrologically - wise, however our birthday is on the actual day, does influence the rest of our year.
And, I have found this to be so true. I have had many a blewh year, when my birthday was ho-hum.
So, despite the two celebrations that I had on my actual birthday, it looks as though this year is more of the same as before but a bit more serious. And, it all bodes well for more of what I already do:
- teaching deep yoga, which will be seminars
- more indepth study with Maori healing
- clairvoyant work
- lots of family time
So, this is over the next six months. Some problems, but, hey, that's life. I am quite excited, though, at this solar year (birthday to birthday)