putting the magic back into life

I love magic
and really, who doesn't?


I love the magic in life, and of life. I was reminded of it today, when I had been feeling so exhausted, and kept falling asleep.  For no reason at all. Which I really don't like doing. I like to live my life, and preferably during the day.  

negative ions

Then, I had an epiphany: I realised that I hadn't done much cleaning lately. When it's just oneself, and you're quite tidy and clean, there's not much that needs doing. But still, really it is best to do it regularly. Why? Well, there is the negative ion thing. So, these are little particles in the air. They abound in nature. And also increase in our environment when we dust, vacuum and such. The thing is, these negative ions, they make us feel good. On all levels. You know when you go to the beach and just feel wonderful afterwards? Or into the bush, or forest, and you become revived? I find this even happens going to a park. Aside from the science of it, to me this is quite magical. That little unseen minute bits in the air make us feel so good.

And I had stopped doing my morning yoga breathing practices. Vigorously breathing in and out of my nostrils, really fast. Then doing deep restorative breathing. And, this also increases negative ions. You get like an unseen big "bubble" of them around the nostrils. And this also helps so much to increase our immunity. I find March is a good time to amp up anything in advance that will help with preventing or even just minimising, the coming winter ills.

home clearing

I like to "energetically" clean my home, too. It just feels amazing afterwards. Fresh. In fact, I often do it for people's homes and businesses. I use sea water, whereas another healer friend makes sage bundles which she uses very successfully. And another friend burns camphor. I really find that I need to clear wee abode a couple times a week, for the best effects. It only takes a few minutes, and I find that my energy bumps up straight away, afterwards. To me, this is also magical.

feng shui

Years ago, I learnt Feng Shui which is great too, and also did this for businesses and homes. I stopped awhile ago, I had so much happening. But somehow I've also forgotten to do this in my own wee abode. I really need to do it though. My romance sector is where the loo is, and yes, it is as though that sector of life keeps being flushed away. I just need to put a pair of something, like male, and female, there, and the only space is on the windowsill or in a corner on the walls. The romance area is the far right corner of your home as you enter the door which you usually use as your main "front door" whether it's at the front or is really your back door. 

The left far corner is for money, and that's in a dark area in my small kitchen. Which kind of sums up my money situation at the moment. I do know that it's easy to fix with Feng Shui, so how come I just forgot to do it? A pot plant with rounded red leaves or petals is good to put there. Or, a small picture of the Goddess Lakshmi, who is to do with prosperity. 

As these are two important sectors, I really do need to sort them out. Soon. Bring back some more magic. 

magic in life

I find magic everywhere. Nature being at the top of my list. 
Young children are magical. And then there are moments. Pauses in time, when I can feel that special, indefinable something.  

I am a healer and clairvoyant, so for me, magic is just part of life. I get to do some really special things which are past the realms of logic, and I am very grateful to be able to do it. It makes my life rather lovely, and keeps me quite positive. One very special time in my heart, was finding my grandson's guardian angel for him, when he was six and really worried about something. (He's an adult financier now)

Do you have special magical moments, or "things"?
















Comments

  1. Such a beautiful post, Ratnamurti! I am all about cleansing the energy in my home and I need to do it more often as well. Although I have never really practiced feng shui in my home, now that I am thinking about all you have said, I do need to reevaluate things! Thanks for sharing so much insight and helpful information. Life is filled with magic, we just need to clear our paths so we can let it in!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree Shelbee and I love how you expressed it, clearing ourr Path.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment