one week restore: day 2

one week restore day 2

positive energy

                                  (photo by Elena Mozhvilo, Unsplash.com)


Day two of my restore week. Today I am definitely in need of some rest and restore, but hey, who lets that stop them?

I'm not that person who does the fake positive thing. In fact, I really dislike it. You know, someone is smiling and acting nice but is actually doing mean or underhanded things. Or they might be telling you to live in truth or whatever, but are not doing so, themselves. 

Yeah so, I would never do this. And, it's the easy way out in life. No, I like things with more substance, more staying power. Something that adds to our mana, not chips away at it.

So really, I'm talking about something else. Which is really ironic considering that I've woken up feeling somewhat Under Par. Not my best at all on the physical level. (this is a strong understatement) Bed and sleep are looking really welcoming on this beautiful day. But up living my life is what I want to do. 

Because I want to have a life. Live my life. With positive energy.

Which is what? If it's not talking the walk, what is it? Walking the talk instead? Yes indeed.

For me, positive energy means that we do. Not just talk positively, nor dream about what we want in life (which is good too), but rather that we get up and do things. No matter how we feel. Or are thinking. 

A doing attitude. Just getting it all done. 

Going beyond how I am feeling. Going beyond what is happening when things are not so good. To be honest, sometimes I let myself not have positive energy, but mostly, I want to be that person who can do.

I know that I'm not alone in this. 


Comments