one week restore day 3: a positive attitude

one week restore day 3
having a positive attitude

(I 100% love Sufi poets)

a positive attitude is not at all about being fake positive 

During my restore week, I have thinking about an outlook on life. Having established that I dislike fake positivity, I really do believe in being genuinely positive.

Of course I'm not always positive. Who is? But I try mostly to be so. It just makes life so much better. Not just for oneself, but for everyone around us.

we can turn our mood around

Yes, we can. 

Sometimes I catch myself being miserable or negative, and stop with a "hang on, do I really want to be this way?" Yeah, well, sometimes we do want to be down, but it is exhausting. Sooner or later, usually sooner, I pull myself up, and well, I just change my feelings and state of mind.

I decide to have a more abundant, embracing, loving attitude. If people who have real problems can do this, then so can I. So can we all. 

And I change my posture. Stand tall, walk decisively, look up rather than down. Giving me a just get on with life attitude. 

In my personal life and also my working life as a yoga teacher, healer, and clairvoyant, I have heard some tragic stories. Really bad. And so often, these same people have endeavoured to work with their problems, and find solutions to help them cope.

So humbling, I can tell you. But this is also part of a positive attitude: finding solutions which work for oneself and situations. My work and my own life, have taught me that no-one gets off scott-free in life without problems and trauma. When I first started healing, I didn't get clients who just wanted a chakra balance or something easy. Oh no, I got clients with real big problems. I had a giant box of tissues nearby just for me. True. 

Then with clairvoyance and doing regressions (past lives), I realised that each life was pre-ordained. And that the only real choice that we had in life was what we did, and how we did it. We could moan and groan, or find solutions and look for silver linings in the clouds of our life. 

Which of course takes us right back to our attitude. 

It took me years to sort myself out on this level, turning myself around and letting go of close associations with people who were not nice. I'm older and wiser now, but I still, like everyone else, have to do restoration on my own outlook on life. It's not for me to pontificate and tell people how to be, which is the fake positive that I whinge about. I can only sort out moi. 

Because I like to be happy. This is the bottom line for me. 















Comments

Post a Comment