one week restore day 4: have little rewards

one week restore; day 4
treat yourself


light up your life

Some times we forget to do nice things for ourselves. Especially for those with children at home. 

It is okay to treat oneself. I would have to say that for some reason, I am into day four of the restore week, and correspondingly it's day four of being so tired. For, everything speeded up when I decided to start this week. I was so busy, and so amazed about this. It's like the moi-iverse said: "let's get this party started!". But I am so grateful, because it's all been good.

Lucky Moi.

And I realised that I am way too frugal with myself. On most levels. So, I got a haircut. To put it politely, it was l-o-n-g overdue. I saw a lady a few months ago, and loved her hair. She had my dream haircut. So I asked her where she went for it for it. I can tell you that it was not the most glamorous of places, and the hairdresser's English was rather sketchy. It took ages of communication, but I got a great 'do.  

Lucky moi. 

I am thinking of other nice ways to spoil myself a little. I don't need to make it a career as I'm not that self obsessed. But I do realise that a bit of self pampering is good for my brain hormones, dopamine especially. And I am 100% convinced that when we feel good, our health is better.

And this is another way to self restore: a little bit of rewarding to get some feel-good hormones. You will have your own ideas of rewards that matter to you.




Comments