one week restore: day 7: bring some magic into your life

day 7
bring some magic into your life
whatever that means to you

(photo by Eric Stine on Unsplash)

So now we've reached the final day of our week of restore. I truly hope that somewhere there has been something in it for you. I have been working rather hard on my attitude, in a positive can-do/will-do way. With a smile, mostly. But I have had my moments when I wasn't my best. Of course I have.

It's been a bit serious, all of this pondering. I do believe that we also need some magic, some je ne sais quoi, something indefinably special, in our lives. Preferably on a daily level.

Some magic. whatever that means to you. I am so lucky with clairvoyance and healing, that magic is a part of my daily life. It doesn't mean that I "do magic" no, no, it means that magical things happen. (thank you Universe xx)

And I go to a friend's crystal meditation evening quite often which honestly is magical. 

Sometimes, I wonder if real magic is about "moments in time". You know, when there is a pause and we are transfixed by something wonderful. Just Being in the moment. 

You know,  when you go to the beach and suddenly, time stands still. Or you smile at someone and in that moment all there is, is you and that person. My weeniest grand daughter was transfixed recently watching strong rain against the window. Honestly seeing her in that moment was magical for me, and for her, seeing that driving rain was the magic. For me, dawn and dusk, and clouds flaoting are those magic moments in time. And when something happens that you are excited about.

I guess really that it's anything that brings a smile, and/or warms our heart.

Hope everyone has a magical day. 


Comments

  1. Beautiful post, my friend! I agree with you. I think the magic is right inside all of those wonderful little moments that we all too often let pass by. The moments that stand still are the ones that are most robust with magic, I think. And while the moments may be fleeting, they do come at us a million times a day. We just need to stop and catch them.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words from you Shelbee. I think that this is why I love your blog so much - your heart comes out through your posts xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment