discontinued yoga blog

 

Photo by Jay Castor on Unsplash

tena koutou katua / hello everyone

Sadly, my yoga-spirituality blog, is no more. 

Google recently imposed restrictions and fees on it, that I was unable to decipher. I spent hours trying to sort it out. Apparently I was needing some expensive services with my humble blog. 

Not. 

So, in the end, I just "let go" of it. Sort of.

I'm still sorting out the best direction to take:

  • rename you-areunique, to Life With Ratna. I may do this anyway. 
  • I'm not sure yet whether to add yoga and spirituality to the Life With Ratna blog
  • or create a new blogspot blog called Swamiratna, and use this for yoga and other forms of spirituality

Either way, I would be creating new spiritual posts and also reposting some from the now deceased swamiratnamurti.com. I intend to stick with blogspot rather than have a .com address. Simply because it is so much easier for me. I'm not the smartest on computers. 

Many bloggers do search optimisation to draw more traffic to their blog. It's about using keywords for making one's blog very visible on Google. I do not go down this path. Again: too difficult. And the rules for this constantly change.

Nor do I blog to make money. Just a choice. 

There was so much information on my swamiratnamurti blog. And I loved writing it all:

  • Tons of hints for yoga teachers, much of which was not online elsewhere. 
  • Yoga postures and breathing
  • Lots of easy relatively unknown breathing techniques when we were in lockdown, to build up immunity and strengthen our lungs. 
  • Chakras, from my own considerable experience
  • Past lives.
  • Forgotten and unknown ancient civilisations revealed through hundreds of hours taking people through regression. 
  • Yoga philosophy.
  • Guides, realms
and so much more. 

Definitely, me being me, I honestly will not be able to stop writing more on these topics. It just remains for me to sort out which direction to take. 

The intention and content of my spiritual blog, and this one, are chalk and cheese. So, mmm, a bit of a dilemma. 

I shall let you know when I've made a decision. Of course.

Unless you have some hints? Recommendations? 

Link to my talks and meditations on Earth Elders: here.  Click "join" if you haven't already, then click the search icon there, and enter "Ratnamurti Saraswati". 

Link to Global Unity Festivals on you tube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals, here 

This festival is on an hiatus at the moment, will let you know if it resumes. 


Comments