New healing news



photo by Callum Parker on Unsplash.com

I'm really excited to tell you my news for 2024:

I've been working on and off (more on than off, to be honest) in a Maori healing clinic in Titirangi, Auckland. since 2009.

That's a long time. Initially, the clinic was with Ruatau Perez for many years, then it was Debbie Wymer's clinic. But now, it's being run by  Carolyn de Silva   link here  and myself.

As you know, I do love Maori healing. We are changing the format of the clinic a little bit. And we are both quite excited about this.

Carolyn has about eighteen years of experience of this clinic, I have fifteen years. We have learnt a lot, just by virtue of being there, of what does and doesn't work in the clinic, and this has been the basis of these subtle changes. And, interestingly, we are both "on the same page" with the clinic, with what we do and don't want to happen, we both love it, and are really dedicated to both the clinic and to Maori healing. 

We have found that in-depth healing sessions, are best done in longer sessions, so we are offering this in privates, done in the healer's or client's own home, with any of our us, who are all amazing, with each having their own unique skills. I am truly proud of everyone of them. 

So, what are we offering? In the clinic, we mainly do Romiromi and Mirimiri which work on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. By the use of deep tissue massage, stretches and pressure points. It's all very profound. 

Myself, I'm more on the Whakapapa (family line, DNA) and Wairua (spirit) . It was a natural extension for me to do this aspect. Previously, I had been mainly involved in the spiritual side of life, as a yogi, and as a healer. 

I also work in one's energy field, as I did this for fifteen years before meeting Ruatau. Personally, I just do whatever is needed in the moment. I'm not the only one. All healers end up doing this. Experience counts. It leads one to their own true talents. Which we all do have. 

I'm really excited about this. It's $40 per session at the clinic with a trained healer; and $20 for beneficiaries with our trainees. 

Look forward to seeing you there.

link here to our flyer

link here about myself and healing

link here about the emotional heart (Puumanawa)


Comments

  1. Wish you all the best with the new clinic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bless. We are all very excited about it xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment